What have we done recently?
- We have said what we think should be in the Care Leavers Guide. If you have any good ideas of what needs to be included let us kow.
- We have also talked about what should be in the Looked After Children Financial Policy. This document gives detail of what money we may be entitled to.
- We have also met with staff from Health to think about how we can work best with our school nurses and we have designed something called a Health Passport - this will be something that gives detail of all things that have happended to us to do with our health that will be shared with us as we leave care.
What are we working on next?
We think it is really important to hear what you think we should be working on for you. Let us know what is important to you and if you have ideas to make improvements for looked after children and young people. In 2016 we will be working on:
- Making sure there is up to date information available to care leavers on this site
- Discussing sibling contact
- Looking at designing an on line questionnaire
- And anything else you tell us about...